*Update: Nominations are now closed.*
Is your agency always looking ahead for ways to grow your business without compromising retention or service?
Have you started using a cool tool to help automate some of your essential but repetitive tasks, such as ordering ID cards or answering routine policy and billing inquiries?
Are you using social media or email marketing to deepen your customer relationships? Have you embraced giving back to the community and volunteering with a nonprofit?
If any of that is true, Safeco is looking for an agency like yours that embodies what it means to be an agent for the future.
Submit your nomination and tell us how you or your agency is evolving to meet:
- Emerging customer needs and expectations;
- Shifts in employee and client recruitment and retention;
- Advancements in technology standards and the latest marketing practices
A winner will be selected by a panel of judges comprised of industry experts including Tyler Asher, President of Safeco Insurance, Ryan Hanley, CMO of Agency Nation and Erin Nutting, Owner of Integrity Insurance Services.
Submissions will be judged on their degree of innovation, creativity and overall impact.
At Elevate 2018 in Cleveland, Ohio, the winner will be presented with a trophy, a $5,000 donation to the nonprofit of your choice on behalf of your agency and a virtual whiteboarding session with Safeco® subject matter experts. Customized topics could include marketing, business planning or leadership development.
- June 11, 2018: Nominations open.
- June 19, 2018, 12 p.m. PST: Nominations close.
- June 25, 2018: Agent for the Future™ award winner announced during the dinner program at the House of Blues in Cleveland.
To win, you must be attending Elevate 2018.